Saturday, September 13, 2014

OOTD: Stealthing at work


Hello everyone! 

Please ignore the mess behind me lol, I take this pictures very early in the morning before going to work .

This is an outfit I wore last thursday and I got a lot of compliments, well 2 compliments and a odd comment from my boyfriend (it was a compliment in his mind)
I mean odd because...
who else has been asked?  :  Aren´t you going to break (as in my upper boddy falling off due to my small waist)? lol

I take it as a joke now, but they caught me off guard the first time I heard that, it was one lady at the bank who kept staring at me , I smiled at her (because I was a bit uncomfortable ) and she immediately took the opportunity to ask me if I wasn´t going to break... hahahaha how can somebody get broken by having a small waist ?? I don´t know if the translation is correct, but I hope you get what i am trying to say ;) 



Have a nice day, and please don´t break ! 

No comments:

Meet the blogger

My photo
North, Mexico
My name is Mai, I am 26 y/o I've been Waist training since 2013 and I'd like to share my results, tips and experience.

Blog Archive