Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Driving while wearing a corset

My mom recently got into a car accident.

The other guy ignored the red light and she was driving quite fast, Luckily, no one got hurt, and my mom is not nearly as injured as she should be considering the angle in which she crashed.

She hit a car at such speed that the front part of her car slid under the other car after trying to stop for 19 meters (unsuccessfully).  Her back and neck hurt, but other than that she's fine.




So she went to the doctor yesterday to check that everything's OK, and she let him know that she's wearing a corset for support, and she was also wearing a corset when the crash happened, to her surprise, not only the doctor recommended her to keep using the corset, he also said the corset is possibly the only reason she did not end up paralyzed from the legs down after that kind of crash!!!

My mom was a secretary for over 5 years and due to the long period sitting in front of a computer she developed carpal tunnel syndrome as well as a neck injury. She also has a lower back injury so the doctor was amazed that she did not get any more damage on those injuries.

We will never know for sure what might have happened if she weren't corseted,  but I truly believe the corset made a great difference.
I am so glad my mom is fine, and I feel good because she was wearing my old C-411 that day

Have a great day! and drive safely

Other stories about Corsets helping in dangerous situations :






No comments:

Meet the blogger

My photo
North, Mexico
My name is Mai, I am 26 y/o I've been Waist training since 2013 and I'd like to share my results, tips and experience.

Blog Archive