Thursday, September 18, 2014

OOTD Stealthing Casual day



Hello everyone

This is a casual look that I wore a few days ago, When I wear strapless tops I wear a light sweater for work because I do not like showing my arms at the office , I wore it like it is in the pictures for the rest of the day.

That day I went to work, the supermarket and to the park, I think it looks very nice and the top highlights the waist very nicely , the corset was not very obvious and overall the look remained casual thanks to the jeans.
I also did not use any jewelry to keep it simple.

The top is actually a dress, it's almost knee length but I kept it a little bit folded at the waist and since the fabric is so thin it wasn't bulky at all.

I even got a compliment-question at work, one woman asked me about my gym routine, she said she wanted to do exactly what I do if that would help her get a smaller waist.
I explained her that I do go to the gym a few times per week, but that this waist is the result of many months doing waist training.

She asked a lot of questions and also asked me if she could touch my waist, I didn't mind any of that so I also sent her a few links so she can do her research because she wanted to buy a corset ASAP. lol

BTW I was wearing my 20" CS -426 that day.And I recently re- laced it following Lucy's tutorial,
I love the look but the inverted loops are not so great with long line corsets, I needed a lot more effort to pull the laces tight , so I changed it back to regular loops but kept the lovely chevron shape.

I did the same with my Mesh corset and I love it, on that corset I did keep the inverted loops ears and it is a lot better, the level of tension on the waist increased and now I am planning to use the same technique in my MCC-38 to see if ti helps with the bending issue it has on the back.

This is a link to Lucy's video, give it a thumbs up if you like the tutorial

Please check my other post for more OOTD and tips, and stay tuned for Part 2.5 of the basics of waist training, click here for Part 1 and Part 2 .















No comments:

Meet the blogger

My photo
North, Mexico
My name is Mai, I am 26 y/o I've been Waist training since 2013 and I'd like to share my results, tips and experience.

Blog Archive